Sunday, October 4, 2009

Westlake vs. Timpview


After Thursday nights game I had someone ask me how I was going to blog this game. Well after some thought on that, this is my response.

Our boys went out and played their game. They held their heads up through out the whole night. They played hard, Timpview played harder. That is how they are. Westlake played the defending champions for the last 3 years.

They may have lost the game, but in my book they are all winners. They really played a tough game, and many in new positions. The boys did what they were asked to do by their coaches.

I look forward for years to come, when our boys and the Westlake Thunder will be the team to watch out for.

The boys are looking forward to our last 3 games of the season. This coming Thursday we play Wasatch at home. The game begins at 7:00. Hope to see everyone there to cheer on the team.


No comments:

Post a Comment