JULY 5TH TO JULY 8TH
COLLEGE of EASTERN UTAH
10th thru 12th Grade
· Arrive Monday the 5th at 8am please be dropped off in the front of the athletic hall to check in. You will return Thursday the 8th between
1 and 3pm.
· CAMP FEE OF 220.00 AND SPIRIT PACK FEE MUST BE PAID BY MONDAY JUNE 28th (Financial Office is open Mondays and Wednesdays 7-2pm).
· Equipment will only be issued on Friday June 25th 8-9am and Wednesday June 30th 8-9 am. Spirit Pack will be issued Monday morning. The CAMP FEE, SPIRIT PACK FEE, AND ALL 4 OF YOUR FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN PRIOR TO RECEIVING YOUR EQUIPMENT. SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS! (Sharon is there @ 5:45 am prior to practice to receive your forms except Monday the 28th)
· The only thing that will be supplied at camp will be a mattress, food, and toilet paper. All other items you will need for those 4 days you need to supply. Example: sleeping bag, DEODORANT, toothbrush and etc. Please try to pack as light as possible. Valuables (i pods, etc.) should be left at home.
· You may have the opportunity to attend a movie and go swimming. The movie will be paid for. You may want to bring spending cash. Don’t forget…….SWIMSUITS!
· If you have to take medication while at camp it MUST BE CHECKED IN with our Medical Trainer ON MONDAY MORNING. The medication MUST be in its original prescription container with YOUR NAME AND DOSAGE ON IT. The trainer will hold and administer all prescription medication. The form at the bottom of this page must be completed with your GUARDIANS signature.
***Emergency contact while at camp: VANESSA HENRIKSEN 857-222-6377 (trainer) Vanessa should only be contacted for EMERGENCIES ONLY***
Parents are welcome to come up and watch the scrimmage on Thursday. The Scrimmage is approx. scheduled for 9am. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE HOME YOUR PLAYER UNLESS THE COACH HAS CHECKED THEM OUT OF THEIR ROOM! We ask that no visitors during the other times at camp to minimize distractions. Thank you!
Any questions you can Sharon Mardesich (Asst. to the Athletic Director) @ 801-610-8815 ext.414 or e-mail: email@example.com
MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION RELEASE:
PLAYER:__________________________________________ AGE:____________ MEDICATION:____________________________________________
ADMINISTRATING INSTRUCTIONS:_______________________________________________________________________________ TIME OF DAY________
FREQUENCY: __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ PURPOSE:________________________________________
I understand that the Medical Trainer will be holding _______________________ (player) medication while he is attending Football camp at CEU from the dates of July 5th to July 8th. I understand it is my said players’ responsibility to see the medical trainer when he is to have his daily dosage not the medical trainers’ responsibility to go to him. I have given the Medical Trainer enough of the medication for said time period in its ORIGINAL prescribed container.
Parent/Guardian (Signature)________________________________________ Date_________________________
SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING PLENTY OF CHANGES OF UNDER CLOTHING!!!!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WENT LAST YEAR YOU WILL REMEMBER!!