Friday, November 19, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Prices as follows:
$15 for family
$5 per person
$3 kids 4-12
Free 3 and under 65 and older
Free for Westlake students with ID
Come support our AMAZING boys!!!!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Westlakes Ice Cream Name: "BLUE THUNDER"
Flavor of Ice Cream: Mint flavor with crushed Oreo cookies and a white chocolate swirl
Also, the winner of the Westlake/Lehi game on October 22 will receive an extra 50 votes for their school! Pass the word along to all you know!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
6 Bags of Apples. (walmart is the cheapest)
5 people to bring 2 dozen Sugar or Chocolate Chip Cookies.
If you are able to help out in any way please contact:
Again it would be great if you are able to help feed your boys!!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
It would be great to have the help feeding your boys.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Westlake-33 Maple Mountain-0
Our next game is this Friday Sept. 17. It will begin at 7:00 and will be against Mountain View. It will be played at Mountain View. Hope to see everyone there!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
July 26-August 6
Monday, Wed, Friday
Monday thru Friday
August 9-August 19
When school begins:
Practice 4:00-6:30 P.M.
Friday August 13
Scrimmage Game begins at 5:00 P.M.
All players who have NOT turned in their paperwork or paid their fees will NOT be able to practice, but still need to show up to practice.
If there are any questions Sharon will be in her office starting next week. You can contact her at 801-610-8815 ext. 348
Sunday, July 4, 2010
I read the best quote today, and it applies to ANY team sport:
The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.
This statement is so true! Have a great time at camp!
To the parents:
Thursday July 8 There will be a scrimmage game at College of Eastern Utah. They will begin approx. 9:00 a.m. They will be playing Lone Peak High School.
After the game you are welcome to take your son home, as long as they have been check out of their room by the coach.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
JULY 5TH TO JULY 8TH
COLLEGE of EASTERN UTAH
10th thru 12th Grade
· Arrive Monday the 5th at 8am please be dropped off in the front of the athletic hall to check in. You will return Thursday the 8th between
1 and 3pm.
· CAMP FEE OF 220.00 AND SPIRIT PACK FEE MUST BE PAID BY MONDAY JUNE 28th (Financial Office is open Mondays and Wednesdays 7-2pm).
· Equipment will only be issued on Friday June 25th 8-9am and Wednesday June 30th 8-9 am. Spirit Pack will be issued Monday morning. The CAMP FEE, SPIRIT PACK FEE, AND ALL 4 OF YOUR FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN PRIOR TO RECEIVING YOUR EQUIPMENT. SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS! (Sharon is there @ 5:45 am prior to practice to receive your forms except Monday the 28th)
· The only thing that will be supplied at camp will be a mattress, food, and toilet paper. All other items you will need for those 4 days you need to supply. Example: sleeping bag, DEODORANT, toothbrush and etc. Please try to pack as light as possible. Valuables (i pods, etc.) should be left at home.
· You may have the opportunity to attend a movie and go swimming. The movie will be paid for. You may want to bring spending cash. Don’t forget…….SWIMSUITS!
· If you have to take medication while at camp it MUST BE CHECKED IN with our Medical Trainer ON MONDAY MORNING. The medication MUST be in its original prescription container with YOUR NAME AND DOSAGE ON IT. The trainer will hold and administer all prescription medication. The form at the bottom of this page must be completed with your GUARDIANS signature.
***Emergency contact while at camp: VANESSA HENRIKSEN 857-222-6377 (trainer) Vanessa should only be contacted for EMERGENCIES ONLY***
Parents are welcome to come up and watch the scrimmage on Thursday. The Scrimmage is approx. scheduled for 9am. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE HOME YOUR PLAYER UNLESS THE COACH HAS CHECKED THEM OUT OF THEIR ROOM! We ask that no visitors during the other times at camp to minimize distractions. Thank you!
Any questions you can Sharon Mardesich (Asst. to the Athletic Director) @ 801-610-8815 ext.414 or e-mail: email@example.com
MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION RELEASE:
PLAYER:__________________________________________ AGE:____________ MEDICATION:____________________________________________
ADMINISTRATING INSTRUCTIONS:_______________________________________________________________________________ TIME OF DAY________
FREQUENCY: __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ PURPOSE:________________________________________
I understand that the Medical Trainer will be holding _______________________ (player) medication while he is attending Football camp at CEU from the dates of July 5th to July 8th. I understand it is my said players’ responsibility to see the medical trainer when he is to have his daily dosage not the medical trainers’ responsibility to go to him. I have given the Medical Trainer enough of the medication for said time period in its ORIGINAL prescribed container.
Parent/Guardian (Signature)________________________________________ Date_________________________
SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING PLENTY OF CHANGES OF UNDER CLOTHING!!!!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WENT LAST YEAR YOU WILL REMEMBER!!
2010 Attentive Football Calendar
· June ….M,W,F….6am-9am conditioning (June 2-30th)
· July 5th to July 8th Football Camp CEU
· July 12th-July 16th-Break No Practice
· July 19th to Aug. 6th practice-no pads Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. 6-9
· July Card Sales
· August 9th, Two a Day’s practices(pads)Start 6-9am 6-8pm
· August-McDonalds’s Football Night
9th Graders are invited to open practices but WILL be apart of the WESTLAKE YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE. 9th graders must be registered by June 30th at westlakethunder.com. All equipment and uniforms will be issued through the WYFBL.
EQUIPMENT: will be issued June 25th and June 30th at 9 am. Camp fee, spirit fee must be paid along with your paperwork turned in to Sharon. The financial office is open Monday and Wednesday from 7-2. Any questions you can reach Sharon on her cell at 801-859-7139 (office 801-610-8815 ext. 414) **SHARON WILL COLLECT PAPERWORK PRIOR TO PRACTICE EACH MORNING!
EXCUSED ABSENCES: Please e-mail Sharon so she can record what days you will be missing conditioning. She will notify the coaches. e-mail……firstname.lastname@example.org (801-610-8815 ext. 348-voicemail)
GRADES: Westlake High School Policy is you can have NO UNEARNED CREDIT from the previous school year. 2009-2010 you MUST have passed every class. You must make up any F’s or I’s from the previous year to be eligible to represent WHS this coming fall. You have 2 options:
1. East Shore – See WHS Website to register and get more information!
Session 1 Session 2
June 1 - June23 July 26 - Aug 19
Mon - Thur 10am - 2pm Mon - Thur 10am - 2pm
2. Alpine School District EXTENDED YEAR Classes- go to Alpine School District web site.
WESTLAKE FOOTBALL FEE’S 2010 SEASON
Participation fee………………..$60.00* (Due August 1,2010)
CEU Football Camp……………$220.00(Dune June 28,2010)
Spirit Pack………………………See options below-
1. New player= this is for players who have never been in our program. Cost is $110. This contains the bare minimum equipment that players need to participate. (Contains practice jersey, shorts, shirt, knee pads, game socks, and girdle).
2. Kahuna package= this contains everything the new player pack has, plus some extras. Cost is $160. (Contains Practice jersey, shorts, shirt, knee pads, game socks, compression t-shirt, compression long sleeve shirt, compression shorts, girdle)
3. Veteran= this option is only avalible for those who played for us last year and want to use some of their gear from last season. Cost is $55. (contains Practice jersey, shorts, shirt, and game socks).
Compression option package-$105 (compression t-shirt, compression long sleeve shirt, compression shorts)
(Due June 28,2010)
Optional Additional Purchases…..(Available through the Athletic Department/proof of payment required/receipt)
Athletic Sweats………..$84.00 Duffle Bag…………….$25.00
* Fee Waiver can apply*
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Early morning open conditioning begins Wednesday June 2, 2010 from 6:00am-9:00am this will be every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. T-shirts, shorts and cleats are required. Remember to bring water.
10-12 Grade Physicals will be held June 9. If you need a Physical see Sharon Mardesich at practice to set up a time.
If you still need to pay your camp fee's you need to take care of that through the finance office at Westlake on Mondays and Wednesdays between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:00pm. Camp fees must be paid by June 30,2010.
10-12 Graders only will be invited to go to camp this year. Camp will be held from July 5-July 8. The camp will be held at CEU.
Issuing of Equipment
Equipment will only be issued to players that have paid their camp fees and have turned in ALL their paperwork. Sharon will be out at the practice field each morning to collect papers that need to be turned in.
9th Graders will be playing football through the Cougar Conference. They will need to register through Westlake Youth Football, their website is www.westlakethunder.com. Fees must be paid by June 30,2010. They do not pay their fees through the High School. All the equipment and uniforms will be issued through the youth league. 9th graders will be notified when the practices will begin.
9th graders are invited to condition with the 10-12 graders as long as they have registered and paid their fees through Westlake Youth Football.
Golf Tournament June 4th 2010 @ The Ranches in Eagle Mountain. We will let you know the time that the boys need to be there.
We are looking forward to another great year with Westlake Football if you have any other questions you can contact: Sharon @ Westlake 801-610-8815
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
When: January 21, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Where: Westlake High School
Who: VARSITY, J.V., and SOPHOMORE boys and their families
The tickets will be $10.00 per person. If you plan to attend you may purchase the tickets in the financial office, see Anna. The players also need to purchase their ticket to attend.
The tickets are on a first come first serve basis, so get them early.
There will be a very special speaker this night, and are very excited to have him come and join us.